Friday, 31 October 2014
Thursday, 30 October 2014
Wednesday, 29 October 2014
Saturday, 25 October 2014
Monday, 20 October 2014
* Cardstock:- for stamping - Theuva card; for matting - black pearlescent, silver mirri, white Centura Pearl A3
* Stamps:- Tree from remountable ‘Forest’ set; squirrel, blackbird, swallows from ‘Birdhouse Garden;’ deer from ‘Winter Wonderland;’ ‘Seasons’ remountables
* Stencil:- Wheelie men and Boys; October stencil from NDC
* Inkpads:- Staz-on Black; Distress Inks - Winter – Chipped Sapphire, Milled Lavender; Spring – Crushed Olive, Weathered Wood; Summer – Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Pine Needles; Autumn- Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Forest Moss, Antique Linen; for shadows – Black Soot
* Tacky notes for moon/sun masks
1) Cut four pieces of Theuva to size 3ins x 4ins.
2) Stencil the ‘Man with Umbrella’ using Staz-on Black on the four cards.
3) Again on all four cards, stamp complete tree to right of figure, one off the page and one top left – omitting the trunk on this last one. Continue to stamp the tree off the page at the foot to create shrubs. Use the trunk to create a fence on all four cards. Draw in lines using a fine black pen.
4) Place a sun/moon mask partially over the umbrella.
5) Add selected colours to each. Stamp chosen animal on each card to suit using staz-on Black.
6) Mat each onto silver mirri, black, white and lastly black before mounting onto a strip of white Centura Pearl.
7) Stamp each seasonal word using Staz-on Black. Colour over this using a medley of colours from each selection. Place the NDC stencil over each word and draw around the aperture using a fine pen. Cut out and mat each and add to below each image.
8) Here we have ‘One Man, Four Seasons!’