I have used the Dandelion, Dandelion Leaf, Dandelion Verse and Pear Branch stamps on my card.
All were stamped in archival black ink on Theuva card with a bit of masking in places. The background was lightly brayered and the images were coloured using watercolour brush markers.
Reading the verse again I wanted to make her 'hair' white, but couldn't work out how to get white on some of the stamp and black on the rest. After several attempts with versamark ink and brayering and then more attempts with white embossing powder just on the hair, I went back to the original card and dabbed her 'hair' with a white correction pen and a few dots of silver as well. I'm very happy with the result and it was a lot simpler than the other methods I was trying. I also used the white pen on the pear flowers as a highlight.