I applied three colours of Adirondack ink to the gelli plate with a brayer, stamped the heart onto scrap paper, cut out and placed it onto the gelli plate face down, then stamped the lupin, floral swirl, swallows and some of those tiny dots and dashes randomly onto the gelli plate in various colours of Versafine.
With the mask still in place, I put the card onto the gelli plate to lift up the ink, which left a white space in which to stamp the heart. Finally I coloured in the heart using a water brush and some Adirondack red pepper ink, stamped the sentiment alongside and attached a little die cut heart in the corner. The images don't always transfer perfectly from stamp to gelli plate to card - you can see that my swallows have gaps in them, but I decided that they looked a bit like their hearts!
You also have to remember that the final card will be a mirror image of what you put on the gelli plate. I had intended to place my sentiment to the right of the heart, but I forgot about the reversing effect of the gelli plate and put my mask down on the left hand side!