My New Love
- Stamps: Heart and Rose Montage, Letterbox
- Inkpads: Adirondack Cranberry, Versafine Black Onyx, Versamark
- Cardstock: Gelli Plate 6x6 card pack, A4 white, black, holographic mirri
- Clear detail embossing powder
- Punches: medium heart, small heart
- Using Cranberry stamp Heart and Rose image once in centre of a sheet of 6x6 card. Now sprinkle over embossing powder and heat emboss.
- On another piece of 6x6 card, stamp the cranberry image four times more; emboss as before. Ink over all images with Versamark, add embossing powder and heat emboss again to create a super glossy image. Cut out the hearts from three of the images, score down the centre of each heart, fold and glue one half to another to create a 3D image.
- Clean stamp and using Black Onyx, ink up stamp; blot stamp once on scrap paper. Now stamp image above the heart to produce a second generation (grey) image.
- Ink stamp again and stamp a black image to the left of grey. Stamp again under black image to alternate black and grey. Continue inking and stamping until a 3x3 square is formed, the cranberry heart forming the centre.
- Apply glue to the 3D Cranberry heart and add onto red heart image in the centre of 6x6 card.
- Trim square and mount onto black then white card.
- Create an easel card and add the stamped topper to this.
- Using Onyx Black again, ink and blot Heart stamp nine times onto 6x6 card to produce nine grey images.
- Using Upper and Lower cases from Letterbox and Cranberry ink, stamp each letter of chosen sentiment, in this instance ‘My New Love’ onto a chosen area of each grey image.
- Ensuring each letter is centred in the heart punch aperture, punch out each letter.
- Glue on to complementary coloured twine. Add to suit to easel card.
- Taking the last Cranberry image, select an area to punch out using small heart punch. Glue this under sentiment.